Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Jamesmail <Ja...@jamesmail.dnsalias.net> on 2010/02/18 21:31:02 UTC

ADDDOMAIN doesn't work (3.0-M1 Trunk)

Good day.

With Norman's help, I was able to compile v. 3.0-M1 from Trunk.

Below is what happens when trying to add a domain with the Remote Manager:
ADDDOMAIN [DOMAIN.NAME]
Error on adding domain: org.apache.james.management.DomainListManagementException: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Management not supported

The corresponding "remotemanager.log" entry is:
ERROR 14:59:21,438 | james.remotemanager | Error on adding domain: org.apache.james.management.DomainListManagementException: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Management not supported

And the server stderr also is:
ERROR 14:59:21,438 | james.remotemanager | Error on adding domain: org.apache.james.management.DomainListManagementException: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Management not supported

I have "enableVirtualHosting" set to "true" in James.xml.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Re: ADDDOMAIN doesn't work (3.0-M1 Trunk)

Posted by Jamesmail <Ja...@jamesmail.dnsalias.net>.
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:05:05 +0100
Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> And thx again to you.. fixed :)

Confirmed!

Thank you!

Regards.

Re: ADDDOMAIN doesn't work (3.0-M1 Trunk)

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
And thx again to you.. fixed :)

Bye,
Norman