Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by deng ziming <de...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/29 03:13:12 UTC

[issue assign]

hello, I read the Contributing Code Changes
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Contributing+Code+Changes>
page
which says I can assign a ticket to myself but it turns out that I can't
assign? how could I assign it to myself? thank you!

[image: image.png]

Re: [issue assign]

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Sure. Done.