Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Praveen Ray <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/28 01:49:58 UTC

Apache::Request

Hi
Has Apache::Request been Ported to mod perl 2 yet? What is
the
recommended way to read Request Parameters under mod perl
2?
thx

  - Praveen

Re: Apache::Request

Posted by Dan Sully <da...@electricrain.com>.
* D. Hageman shaped the electrons to say...

>You can get Apache::Request for mod_perl 2 from the apache website.
>
>Please note that if you use the ->upload feature that you might want to
>pull down a version out of svn as it is buggy in the released tarball.

Speaking of - when will there be another release of Apache::Request?

-D
--
"This basis of our government being the opinion of  the people, the very first object should be to keep that right;
and were it left to me to decided whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a

Re: Apache::Request

Posted by "D. Hageman" <dh...@dracken.com>.

||  D. Hageman                    <dh...@dracken.com>  ||