Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/13 22:41:41 UTC

Struts 1.3.5 build (.htaccess)

I am going to give you my vote in a couple days -- but I noticed the 1.3.5-all.zip (I don't know about the otehrs) contains an .htaccess file. Is that a big deal to include? Usually those are server files only.

Paul

---------------------------------

Re: Struts 1.3.5 build (.htaccess)

Posted by Paul Benedict <pa...@yahoo.com>.
.htaccess is in struts-1.3.5\docs\userGuide

Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote: On 8/13/06, Paul Benedict
 wrote:

> I am going to give you my vote in a couple days -- but I noticed the 1.3.5-all.zip (I don't know about the otehrs) contains an .htaccess file. Is that a big deal to include? Usually those are server files only.

I didn't go looking for it, but I assume it's one that we have stored
in svn so it will get published with the website.  (Giving the full
path to the file you're questioning would save time.)  It shouldn't be
a problem.  There's nothing about the contents of the website or how
it gets published that's confidential.

I had hoped to get 1.3.5 onto the mirrors and ibiblio this weekend,
but got caught up in other projects.  If all goes well I should have
time on Wednesday.

Thanks for taking the time to review the distribution; let us know
what you find.

--
Wendy

Re: Struts 1.3.5 build (.htaccess)