Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com> on 2015/04/27 18:36:39 UTC

ATOM serialization on server side

Hi,

Is there is JIRA for building the ATOM based serializer for server side? I looked in the JIRA system and could not find it. Also is there anybody working on that solution for V4?

Thanks

Ramesh..

RE: ATOM serialization on server side

Posted by Mark Stafford <ma...@microsoft.com>.
For what it's worth, we deprioritized ATOM in .NET for the same reason.

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
Christian,

Makes absolute sense. MAY, MUST and SHOULD from the spec should be treated differently in client and server sides.

I will add a JIRA, and will see if I can contribute for it.

Thanks.

Ramesh..

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
Thanks Christian.