Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Minh Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/25 07:00:46 UTC

overriding properties in Camel Enhanced Spring test

Hi

I'm struggling to work out how to override any properties in a Camel Enhanced Spring test. The documentation says that it has "feature parity" with CamelTestSupport but I can't see any ability to do it.

To be clear, I'd like to do something like overriding the useOverridePropertiesWithPropertiesComponent method in the CamelTestSupport.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Re: overriding properties in Camel Enhanced Spring test

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I took a look and implemented this

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: overriding properties in Camel Enhanced Spring test

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen