Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by dcausevi <dc...@mailbox.syr.edu> on 2005/11/29 22:11:40 UTC

PDF output format

I have set include.block.fop=true (include.block.batik=true is set too) in the
local.build.properties, then I rebuilt cocoon but I am still getting an error
message "No pipeline matched request:samples/blocks/fop/pdf" for the PDF
output format... What else do I have to do in order to enable PDF output
format?

Dzenan Causevic
Software Developer
NaviSite, Inc
Syracuse, NY

Re: PDF output format

Posted by Edwin Kapauni <ed...@arcor.de>.
dcausevi wrote:
> I have set include.block.fop=true (include.block.batik=true is set too) in the
> local.build.properties, then I rebuilt cocoon but I am still getting an error
> message "No pipeline matched request:samples/blocks/fop/pdf" for the PDF

I guess you were trying to view
<http://cocoon:8080/samples/blocks/fop/misc/minimal.pdf>

> output format... What else do I have to do in order to enable PDF output
> format?

 From a clean installed Cocoon 2.1.8 it WFM out of the box, without ever
touching "local.build.properties".

But I am getting problems with
<http://cocoon:8080/samples/blocks/fop/misc/svgtest.pdf>
only showing an error message as shown in
<http://home.arcor.de/edwinkapauni/svgtest_pdf.html>
whereas the xsl-fo sample
<http://cocoon:8080/samples/blocks/fop/misc/svgtest.fo.xml>
gets easily rendered by Firefox as shown here
<http://home.arcor.de/edwinkapauni/xsl-fo_rendered.png>.

Re: PDF output format

Posted by Geert Josten <Ge...@daidalos.nl>.
Take a closer look at the sitemap. This error indicates that the pipeline match is not matching with
the request. Are you looking at the samples that are supplied with Cocoon? If so which version?

Kind regards,
Geert