Posted to users@camel.apache.org by souciance <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/10 19:56:39 UTC

Workshop/Conference for Copenhagen/Malmö Camel developers ?

Hello all Camel developers,

I am sure there are quit a few Camel users in the Copenhagen/Malmö area and
the surrounding cities. I was wondering if there is any interest for meeting
up and sharing various experiences, examples of how people do things and
general discussions on problems people faced.

I have no idea where to hold this event, whether it is a half a day session
or more and what the content will be. I wanted first to see if there are
enough people interested in something like this. If so, perhaps we could
then discuss the details in another mailing list.

If you are interested you can reply to the thread and I will collect the
e-mail addresses of those interested and send a separate e-mail.

Best
Souciance

Re: Workshop/Conference for Copenhagen/Malmö Camel developers ?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Sound like a good initiative.
Its always good to hear how the real world fare with Camel.

If you get more concrete then I can help spread the word.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 7:42 AM, Preben.Asmussen <pr...@dr.dk> wrote:
> Hi Souciance
>
> Count me in. Sounds like a good to idea.
>
> I might be able to provide a location for such an event.
>
> Best,
> Preben

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: Workshop/Conference for Copenhagen/Malmö Camel developers ?