Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/04/09 20:45:44 UTC

Apache Hive 3.0.0 Release branch cutoff

Hello,

The branch for 3.0.0 release has been cut off (branch-3.0.0).

I am going to update all unresolved JIRA’s which aren’t marked blocker with fix version 3.0.0 to 3.1.0. Please update them if you would like to get your patch in 3.0.0.

Thanks,
Vineet G

Re: Apache Hive 3.0.0 Release branch cutoff

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
This would be a good time for contributors to document their 3.0.0 patches.

108 jiras have TODOC3.0 labels, but undoubtedly a few dozen more should
have gotten labeled since January 1st (when I stopped scanning email for
doc issues).

36 developers are the assignees for those 108 issues.  If you're one of
them, please don't hide your contributions in the code -- use the Hive wiki
to let the world know about your brilliant patches.

Thanks to those who already took care of their docs!

-- Lefty