Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Kambiz Darabi <da...@m-creations.com> on 2016/05/13 16:24:37 UTC

Code formatter settings

Hi,

are the Eclipse formatter settings in

mothballed/src/site/resources/ide/eclipse/templates/Apache-code-style-formatting.xml

still valid or is there an updated version somewhere else and I just
don't find it?

Thanks

Kambiz

Re: Code formatter settings

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Hi Kambiz,

That one should still be valid.

Looking the IDE documentation [1] I noticed that there is no Eclipse
template section [2]. Most of us committers are working on IntelliJ I
guess. Perhaps an Eclipse user can fill the gap?

[1] http://isis.apache.org/guides/dg.html#2.-using-an-ide
[2]
https://github.com/apache/isis/tree/master/adocs/documentation/src/main/asciidoc/guides/resources/appendices/dev-env