Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Walid Aljoby <wa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/09/07 16:40:52 UTC

max Topology workers

Hi Everyone,

I have topology consists of one spout and three bolts. supervisor slots set to 4 , topology.workers set to 8, but only four workers are shown in the UI?In other words, I want to run the topology over all slots (6700-6703), but only 6700 and 6701 are used!
Anyone can help please?Thanks and Regards--
WA

Re: max Topology workers

Posted by Walid Aljoby <wa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi all
It works fine. I just restart the cluster..
RegardsWA

Re: max Topology workers

Posted by Walid Aljoby <wa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all