Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com> on 2006/03/16 18:32:55 UTC

bad downloadlinks

Hi,

Did someone change the download links for Velocity?  There used to be two
different links, one for tools one for engine.  Now there's just one page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_velocity.cgi

The problem is that we reference this link from about a dozen places on the
site.  But only a couple were pointing to the right link - the others were
pointing to an invalid Velocity engine link.

WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com
www.forio.com

Re: bad downloadlinks

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Will Glass-Husain" <wg...@forio.com> writes:

Yep, I did (in November). I remember someone saying that he fixed the links
so I didn't follow this up anymore.

	Best regards
		Henning

>Hi,

>Did someone change the download links for Velocity?  There used to be two
>different links, one for tools one for engine.  Now there's just one page:
>http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_velocity.cgi

>The problem is that we reference this link from about a dozen places on the
>site.  But only a couple were pointing to the right link - the others were
>pointing to an invalid Velocity engine link.

>WILL

>--
>Forio Business Simulations

>Will Glass-Husain
>wglass@forio.com
>www.forio.com

>------=_Part_4146_18818181.1142530375413--

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia

Re: bad downloadlinks

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
A lot of this was shaken up over the last year.  Henning did most of
the work i think.  I think things have stabilized.  Check the list
archives for more info.