Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2008/09/01 22:34:27 UTC

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://webtools/widget/ArtifactInfoScreens.xml#ArtifactInfo]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running Groovy script at
location
[component://webtools/webapp/webtools/WEB-INF/actions/artifactinfo/ArtifactInfo.groovy]
(Could not find definition for entity name SimpleSalesTaxLookup) (Error

Re: https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Fixed in R691362, documented in http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Upgrading+OFBiz+from+earlier+revisions

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
that was the demo on hotwax

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ooops, I notice now, from the subject, that this is on demo server.
OK I will definitively have a look tomorrow...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>