Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/01/16 01:34:30 UTC

Playerglobal downloader and checker

Hi,

I've just checked in a utility to download (if missing) and check all versions (via MD5 hashes) of playerglobal.swc.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/flex/sdk/branches/develop/ide/checkAllPlayerGlobals.sh?view=markup

It's currently only been tested on OSX - feedback welcome.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Playerglobal downloader and checker

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 1/15/13 5:17 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After a bit of searching I managed to fine the license for 11.6 on the labs
> site.
> http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html
>
> However the license PDF it links to is not in English :-)
> http://www.adobe.com/products/eulas/pdfs/PlatformClients_PC_WWEULA-MULTI-20110
> 809_1357.pdf

Actually, it is in English and a bunch of other languages.  The WW is for
world-wide.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team