Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus <Sc...@lotus.com> on 2000/10/05 04:30:18 UTC

DOM2DOM problem fixed

This is fixed.  The problem was that the TreeWalker, which creates SAX
events from a DOM for creation of the Templates\Stylesheet object, was
neglecting to call start and endPrefixMapping.

Also, keep in mind that the DocumentFactory sets namespaces to false by
default, so you have to call setNamespaceAware(true) in any calling
programs that use JAXP to create the DOM.  Xalan now does this internally,
and uses the DOM2 namespace handling by default.

-scott

                    Davanum
                    Srinivas             To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     ssahuc@imediation.com, (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    om>                  Subject:     RE: [C2] [Xalan2] 3 Issues so far.

                    10/04/2000
                    12:02 PM
                    Please
                    respond to