Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Arvid Ephraim Picciani <ae...@ibcsolutions.de> on 2008/04/04 12:59:58 UTC

somone running spamtraps?

we've got a domain that got joe jobed.
and found a spam worm on some faildows machine.
where do i send those? I mean, maybe somone can make use of it.
--
best regards
Arvid Ephraim Picciani

Re: somone running spamtraps?

Posted by Arvid Ephraim Picciani <ae...@ibcsolutions.de>.
On Friday 04 April 2008 15:05:37 Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
> I wouldn't do that: you risk your own inet address to be reported as a spam
> source: most spamtraps are not smart enough to understand you are trying to
> help...

It's ok. we're going to throw that domain away anyway. weird thing is we
didn't even have anything finished on it.

> Why don't you open a reporting account (free) in spamcop (www.spamcom.net)
> and report those messages there?

good idea. thanks

On Friday 04 April 2008 18:13:59 Benny Pedersen wrote:
> http://www.clamav.org/ submit a file
>
> lets kill that worm now :=)

will do. thanks.

--
best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Posted by Giampaolo Tomassoni <g....@libero.it>.

Giampaolo

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Fri, April 4, 2008 12:59, Arvid Ephraim Picciani wrote:
> we've got a domain that got joe jobed.
> and found a spam worm on some faildows machine.
> where do i send those? I mean, maybe somone can make use of it.

http://www.clamav.org/ submit a file

lets kill that worm now :=)

Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098