Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gustavo Schroeder <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/13 14:01:23 UTC

commit

Hi,

The commit is failing when I try svn commit <filename>
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't create directory '/home/svn/repo/db/transactions/4-1.txn':
Permission denied

any clue?

-gustavo

Re: commit

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.
On 3/13/07, Gustavo Schroeder <gu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The commit is failing when I try svn commit <filename>
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: Can't create directory
> '/home/svn/repo/db/transactions/4-1.txn': Permission denied
>
> any clue?

Exactly what it says: the server has been denied the permission to
create 4-1.txn... Maybe there's something wrong with the permissions
your server has to write to the repository?

bye,

Erik.