Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Michael Herndon <mh...@wickedsoftware.net> on 2012/04/13 02:17:06 UTC

user feedback on 3.0.3

Chris, Prescotts, others awesome committers working on trunk,

Do you wish the project to start attempting to gain attention for 3.0.3 and
possibly gain some community testing / wear and tear on it?

Also are there any pressing matters you wish to gain more feedback on from
the community?  Our twitter account has been too silent.

-Michael

P.S.  really great work on trunk.  I've been playing with the bits as time
permits and might even use the upcoming release at work.  If I do, I'll put
some time into contributing some docs / tutorials.

Re: user feedback on 3.0.3

Posted by "Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]" <ca...@caspershouse.com>.
You Sir, win the Internets for a day.  =)

RE: user feedback on 3.0.3

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
lol

Re: user feedback on 3.0.3