Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by "(_仈呎琼傷玥" <75...@qq.com> on 2014/06/20 03:23:04 UTC

A problem of phoenix

hi  all:
   I have a phoenix very anxious to solve the problem, thanks for reply.
   1. This way: I created table and view in the phoenix ,then used secondary indexing .
       Result :  everything is fine;
    2.This way: I created view in the phoenix for an existing HBase table. I mush use double quotes to succeed.
         then used secondary indexing .
       Result: secondary indexing is invalid, the other normal

   How can I use  secondary indexing in a view created for an existing HBase table?

       thank you very much!

best wishes~

                                                                                                     yours

                                                                                                      Yufeng Wen