Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Chris Christo <_c...@mail.com> on 2014/01/09 12:33:16 UTC

Hi

Hi,

I have been using OpenEJB for the last year and would like to get more involved.

Some things I have written already for my use are an openejb-maven-plugin and added deb file creation to the openejb-assembly/openejb-standalone.

I would also like to beef up the documentation :)

If anyone can point me in the right direction to get started that would be great!

Thanks,

Chris

@ChrisChristo7
{ https://twitter.com/ChrisChristo7 }

Re: Hi

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Fyi
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/maven/openejb-embedded-maven-plugin/

Le jeudi 16 janvier 2014, David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> Hi Chris!
>
> Would love to see if we can fit that deb package into the build.  As well
an openejb-maven-plugin sounds great.

> Let's get started with the plugin.  We can check that in next to the
tomee-maven-plugin.  If you want to attach a zip of it to a new JIRA item,
that'd be a fantastic start.  Primary thing is we need to make sure all the
source files have an Apache license header.

--
*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*LinkedIn: **http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau

Re: Hi

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris!

Re: Hi

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
You are right, you can set it to null with -Dtomee-plugin.classifier=
but then there are some other issues.

Here is the associated issue and the patch fixing it
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/

Re: Hi