Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/02/20 03:22:26 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SvnCertUpdate" by KevinMcGrail

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The "SvnCertUpdate" page has been changed by KevinMcGrail:
https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SvnCertUpdate?action=diff&rev1=3&rev2=4

  = Dealing with SVN cert changes =

- Infrastructure have changed the SSL certificate used for svn.apache.org repeatedly.  Since we use a "https" SVN external, this causes problems: all users of SVN will be presented with a warning like the following:
+ Infrastructure may change the SSL certificate used for svn.apache.org.  Since we use an "https" SVN external, this causes problems: all users of SVN will be presented with a warning like the following:

  {{{
  svn up
@@ -30, +30 @@

  sudo su - release
  [type password]
+ svn info https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk
- cd /home/release/versions/cvshead
- svn up
-
- Fetching external item into 'rulesrc'
  Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.apache.org:443':
   - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
     fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
@@ -47, +44 @@

  At revision 513302.

- [CTRL-D to log out of "release" uid]
+ exit

+ repeat the above for the automc, updatesd, bbmass and buildbot accounts.
- cd ~release
- sudo tar cf - .subversion/auth | ( cd ~automc ; sudo tar xfp - )
- sudo chown -R automc ~automc/.subversion/auth
-
- sudo tar cf - .subversion/auth | ( cd ~bbmass ; sudo tar xfp - )
- sudo chown -R bbmass ~bbmass/.subversion/auth
-
- sudo tar cf - .subversion/auth | ( cd ~buildbot ; sudo tar xfp - )
- sudo chown -R buildbot ~buildbot/.subversion/auth

  }}}