Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Alex Basa <al...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/21 00:40:46 UTC

fetching https documents

I searched for patches and couldn't find one.  Does anyone know if nutch 0.9 supports crawling https websites?  If so, can someone point me to the patch?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Re: AW: fetching https documents

Posted by Alex Basa <al...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Vimal.

I switched plugin to protocol-httpclient
set http.useHttp11 to true
and updated

commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar

commons-httpclient-3.1.jar