Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by jayrp11 <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/12 07:10:33 UTC

POI 3.5 Memory and perfomance solution

Hi,

This is continuation of thread at below location:
http://old.nabble.com/Memory-and-perfomance-issues-td25990601.html
http://old.nabble.com/Memory-and-perfomance-issues-td25990601.html

We have extended Yegor's BiggridDemo and provided some more features. I have
attached approach document for attached eclipse project. This project also
contains ready to run program (ExcelDemo.java).

This solution does not cover 100% of Excel features but targets most of the
sweet spots.

We would like to know how best we can utilize this code in POI.

Note: ooxml-schemas-1.0.jar, xmlbean-2.3.0.jar and
poi-3.5-beta7-20090602.jar files are not included in eclipse project due to
file size limitation. Please provide the files in classpath.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26313991/DemoProject.zip DemoProject.zip

Thanks,
Jaydeep.

Re: POI 3.5 Memory and perfomance solution

Posted by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com>.
Hi Jaydeep,

I have a request and a question.

Would you please submit this code as an attachment to a new bugzilla
entry?

Does your example include unit tests? These would be helpful in
evaluating if you have a solution instead of an example.

Regards,
Dave