Posted to user@struts.apache.org by tom tom <j_...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/21 01:50:43 UTC

Struts 2 AJAX editable grid

Hi,

What exactly the benefits of moving from struts 2.0.6
2.0.11.

As far as the Ajax support is concerned, we do have a
requirement to have a editable grid,

Is this facilitated within struts 2?

What is the best way to achieve it.

Thanks

Re: Struts 2 AJAX grid

Posted by srinivas1977 <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Evans,

I am working on Struts 2 Ajax Grid. I am getting the results using Ajax but
could not able to display it in Grid. Grid is simple with sorting and
pagination but no inline editining.

The grid should be displayed inside Struts 2 Tabbed Panel. I am not what to
use for the Grid inside the tabbeb panel.

please direct me in a right way.

Thank you and regards,
Srinivas.

Re: Struts 2 AJAX editable grid