Posted to users@maven.apache.org by monsterkhan <as...@hsbc.co.in> on 2007/04/25 16:06:00 UTC

skipping surefire-report failure

Some of my unit tests are failing wehn I run a maven builf and this results
in a failed build. Is there a way so tht the build doesnt fail and the
surefire reports gets generated even when a few tests fail?

tried a few options but nothings seems to work.

Re: skipping surefire-report failure

Posted by monsterkhan <as...@hsbc.co.in>.
Thanks Wendy,
  But seems this isnt working, I tried running "mvn -N
-Dtest.failure.ignore=true" and "mvn -N -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true"
but seems it doesnt work. As for the testFailureIgnore ignore I cant
configure that as I have configure tht as the I am not generating a complete
surefire-report, just running the unit tests as of now.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.