Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/28 15:12:08 UTC

Camel master fails tests in tests/camel-blueprint-cxf-test

I ran all the tests in tests and many tests failed in that cxf-blueprint.

Wonder if you have the same issue on your computer?

I am working on CAMEL-7156 and wanted to ensure I didn't introduce any
regressions, and thus ran all these tests.

And also some of the OSGi tests failed, but that has been known to
happen from time to time.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Camel master fails tests in tests/camel-blueprint-cxf-test

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Aha the reason for the failing camel-bam tests was another story which I
easily could fix through reverting an upgrade we did today. The root cause
was the hibernate upgrade inside the parent POM:

4.2.7.Final ==> 4.3.2.Final

4.3.2.Final is a JPA 2.1 spec. implemetation which is not
backward-compatible, e.g. javax.persistence.Table.indexes is new in JPA 2.1:

http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/jpa/2.1/api/javax/persistence/Table.html#indexes()

So why the stack trace:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.persistence.Table.indexes()[Ljavax/persistence/Index;
	at
org.hibernate.cfg.annotations.EntityBinder.processComplementaryTableDefinitions(EntityBinder.java:936)

The other failing tests is still an open issue.

Babak

Babak Vahdat wrote

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi