Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Peremsky <mp...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/20 02:45:48 UTC

datbase connection user name

When a connection is made in the web.xml to the database, what username is it connecting with? I saw nowhere to enter a username. My entry looks as follows:

    <resource-ref>
    <description>The fantasy database</description>
    <res-ref-name>jdbc/fantasyDB</res-ref-name>
    <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
  </resource-ref>

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.