Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/22 06:46:11 UTC

Api doc categories

I've spent a few minutes trying to figure out how API commands are linked
with their categories in the API documentation. I read the doc about
annotations and generating the docs. I see the known_categories in
gen_toc.py, but I don't see any place in the annotations where one might
define a specific command under a specific category. When I build I do see
it complain about uncategorized commands, such as the ones in the netapp
plugin (or whatever provides the 'filer' commands).

Re: Api doc categories

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.
I've confirmed that mismatches can happen, for example if you say both
VPN and VPC in an api name. It would be nice to have an explicit
annotation for doc category.

Re: Api doc categories

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Api doc categories