Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/10 18:08:45 UTC

[IvyDE] Ivy project menu disappears running Hudson IvyDE

I had to use the Unlocker utility on Windows to unlock the jars from
my Ivy cache that Eclipse was using.  That freaked out Eclipse such
that I had to restart, and now I no longer have my project-level Ivy
menu on any of my projects.  Any ideas what could be the reason for
this?

Thanks,
Matt

Invalid report WAS [IvyDE] Ivy project menu disappears running Hudson IvyDE

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
Actually, I think I lied.  I was running an Eclipse profile that was
using IvyDE 2.0.0.  Sorry!