Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com> on 2022/04/07 13:22:22 UTC

[VOTE] Migrate TestNg Assertion to AssertJ

Hi Pulsar community,

     Start voting for [DISCUSS] Migrate TestNg Assertion to AssertJ .  It will stay open for at least 48 hours.
     The discussion thread is https://lists.apache.org/thread/fo43qg3jtoqy62j2zyro3j88jfhtbnpr .
      I make the two options based on the discussion:
          [1] Migrate TestNg Assertion to AssertJ Completely
          [2] Just Introduce AssertJ assertion API into new test cases.
      Please let me know what's your opinion on [1] or [2], or other options from you.

Thanks,

Roc Marshal.

Re: [VOTE] Migrate TestNg Assertion to AssertJ

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

Sorry for this delayed reply.

> On Apr 7, 2022, at 7:04 PM, Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com> wrote:

Yes. You should propose small changes as a PR on the master branch

Correct. Changing all the tests is a huge amount of work.

All the best,
Dave

Re:Re: [VOTE] Migrate TestNg Assertion to AssertJ

Posted by Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -