Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Cédric Thiébault <ce...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/01 16:15:41 UTC

Javascript Wicket wrapper (like ExtGwt and SmartGWT) ?

Why don't we have some nice Javascript frameworks on top of Wicket
like what exists for wrapping GWT ?
http://extjs.com/explorer
http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/showcase

Is there a reason why people implements these wrappers for GWT and not
for Wicket ?
We should be able to do exactly the same thing with Wicket no?

Cedric

Re: Javascript Wicket wrapper (like ExtGwt and SmartGWT) ?

Posted by Richard Allen <ri...@gmail.com>.
For integration between Ext JS and Wicket, check out:
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-ext/
http://www.wickettools.org/index.php/extjs-integration

-Richard

Posted by Cédric Thiébault <ce...@gmail.com>.