Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/01 16:55:42 UTC

Re: Time to assemble the latest Board Report

I hope everyone is safely with your family during these challenging times
and keeping busy.

Just a quick reminder that the board board requires your contribution. I
will be submitting it by April 7, so please take five minutes to contribute
some info regarding the project activity via the wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148644052

All contributions are much appreciated!

Please stay safe,

Bruce

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:50 AM Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good morning, good afternoon, good evening,
>
> I hope everyone is safe and well with their families in these trying times.
>
> Please take a few minutes to contribute on the ActiveMQ project activity
> to the ASF Board using the following wiki page:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148644052
>
> Please note that this report must be submitted by April 7. Please
> contribute to the report before this date.
>
> Bruce
> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
>
> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Time to assemble the latest Board Report

Posted by Michael Pearce <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Bruce,

Thanks, have added updates in the NMS area. I havent been so active in
Artemis this quarter, so will leave someone else to fill that out.

Best
Mike