Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org> on 2022/04/12 08:14:33 UTC

Cassandra track Call for Papers. ApacheCon NA October 3-6, 2022

We are excited to announce that the upcoming ApacheCon North America will
have a two day Cassandra track.

ApacheCon North America will be held October 3-6, at the Sheraton Hotel in
New Orleans.

The CFP is now open, and will be until May 23rd.

We are interested in all talks with anything related to developing, using,
or deploying Apache Cassandra.  You will be surprised how useful your open
source stories and experiences are to others and to our dev community.  It
might be how you solved a specific problem or just a general picture into
how your organization uses Apache Cassandra. And of course, upgrading and
running on 4.0 is a particularly hot topic we won't be able to get enough
of.  This will be a fantastic opportunity to network with peers, ask
questions, get answers, etc.

When submitting your talk, please remember to choose from the drop-down
Category "Cassandra".

For more information please read our blog post:
https://cassandra.apache.org/_/blog/ApacheCon-NA-2022-Call-for-Papers-Open.html

To go directly to submit your paper, go to
https://www.apachecon.com/acna2022/cfp.html

Any questions, just reach out…