Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Manfred Bergmann <mb...@software-by-mabe.com> on 2017/03/13 14:31:32 UTC

Wicketstuff UrlFragment - modifying URL calls onParameterArrival

Hi.

I'm using UrlFragment Wicketstuff project to manipulate the URL.
When manipulating the URL via putParameter() call, etc. there is an
immediate callback to the page which implements onParameterArrival()
handler.

Can this be avoided somehow?
I'd just like to have this handler being called when someone enters an URL
manually in the browser but not when manipulating the URL via code.

Manfred

Re: Wicketstuff UrlFragment - modifying URL calls onParameterArrival

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I guess you are in following situation:
as soon as you calling putParameter URL hash value is changes
as soon as hash is modified you receiving onParameterArrival

We are using following method (seems to work wihout extra onParameterArrival)

UrlFragment uf = new UrlFragment(handler);
uf.set(f.getArea().name(), f.getType());

Where handler is IPartialPageRequestHandler from ajax call

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 9:31 PM, Manfred Bergmann
<mb...@software-by-mabe.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm using UrlFragment Wicketstuff project to manipulate the URL.
> When manipulating the URL via putParameter() call, etc. there is an
> immediate callback to the page which implements onParameterArrival()
> handler.
>
> Can this be avoided somehow?
> I'd just like to have this handler being called when someone enters an URL
> manually in the browser but not when manipulating the URL via code.
>

> Manfred

WBR
Maxim aka solomax