Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Krueger, Jeff" <jk...@silverstream.com> on 2001/12/07 18:32:58 UTC

Transaction Token without a struts form?

All,

    I am working on implementing transaction token so my app can handle when
the user click the back button on the web browser.  Our application doesn't
always use a struts form because we often have to display unknowen number of
rows of data, so that doesn't map well to a form bean.  So sense I don't
always use a struts form tag I don't automatically get the transaction token
put on my page.  I can write a custom tag to do this and it wouldn't be that
tough, but I am curious if anyone else has come across this problem.  You
want to use a struts form, but I don't want to associate a struts form bean
with it?  Also from what I can see there isn't any struts tag to output the
transaction token.  These seems like it might be a good thing for the tag
lib?

Thanks

Jeff