Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Shubhrata Tewari <sh...@nagarro.com> on 2006/09/07 11:48:13 UTC

Table cells of equal height

Hi,

 I want to create a table row with four cells.I want that all of them should
be of equal height, irrespective of the
content i.e the first three should expand to take the height of the last
cell which has maximum data, even if it splits over to the next page. Is
this possible?

regards,
Shubhrata
India

Re: Table cells of equal height

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Shubhrata Tewari wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to create a table row with four cells.I want that all of them
> should be of equal height, irrespective of the
> content i.e the first three should expand to take the height of the last
> cell which has maximum data, even if it splits over to the next page. Is
> this possible?

All cells in a row will automatically have the same height. Content in
the second row then always starts at the same place. So I don't
understand your problem. Maybe you want the cell text aligned at the
bottom? Or maybe you want the cell contents justified in the BPD?

Chris