Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul van Rossem <pa...@timeware.nl> on 2008/02/26 09:14:27 UTC

[trinidad]: Any chance for a real tabpane component?

I very much like the clean approach of the <tr:panelTabbed>
there, as present in the <tr:navigationPane>. I personally find the
current panelTabbed layout not looking very nice...
Regards, Paul.

Re: [trinidad]: Any chance for a real tabpane component?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

why not submitting a patch for such an enhancement ?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: