Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Carlos Villegas <ca...@uniscope.jp> on 2004/12/17 12:49:07 UTC

OJB database store?

Hi,

Just to let you know that I've actually started working on the new RDBMS
store based on the Apache OJB O/R tool. I don't want to duplicate
efforts nor waste my limited time so I just want to make sure this is
going to be useful before I get too deep into it. Is this Ok?

BTW, what package should I put it in, org.apache.slide.store.ojb ?
I see that while most of the stores are located under
org.apache.slide.store the current rdbms stores are in
org.apache.slide.store.impl !

Carlos

Re: OJB database store?

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:28:14 +0900, Carlos Villegas <ca...@uniscope.jp> wrote:
> Fine. I need a week or two before I can post anything. I'll set up the
> framework and some initial code and then you can jump in!

Great!

> These conflict exceptions are probably needed to make your latest retry
> code work. Is this already in the OJB CVS repository? Anyway, you can
> handle that later ;-)

No, it's not in the OJB CVS repository. I am not even sure the OJB
people will accept the patch, but I hope so. And, yes, it is for the
retry thing to work. We could get this done in Slide as well, but it
would be much cleaner to have it in OJB....

Oliver

Re: OJB database store?

Posted by Carlos Villegas <ca...@uniscope.jp>.

Re: OJB database store?