Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/20 12:07:58 UTC

contents in webapp/META-INF are not packaged in the war

Hi,
  I have a web project with some files under webapp/META-INF, like tomcat's
context.xml. I find they are not included in the result war file. I cannot
find any configuration parameter in war:war plugin.

Regards,
Rice

Re: contents in webapp/META-INF are not packaged in the war

Posted by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
  Please ignore my question. It is my neglect to cause this problem.

Thanks,
Rice

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Samuli Saarinen <samuli.saarinen@remion.com

Posted by Samuli Saarinen <sa...@remion.com>.