Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Nathan McCall <na...@vervewireless.com> on 2010/03/02 19:46:17 UTC

Maven support in 0.6 and beyond?

Folks,
I noticed the pom file was missing in the 0.6 branch, but still
available in trunk. Is this an oversight or is the focus going to be
on ant going forward?

Cheers,
-Nate

Re: Maven support in 0.6 and beyond?

Posted by Nathan McCall <na...@vervewireless.com>.
Fair enough - thanks for the clarifications.

-Nate

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.

Posted by Stu Hood <st...@rackspace.com>.
Maven has never really been supported, so we moved the pom file into contrib in 0.6.