Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jeff Ritchie <jr...@netwurklabs.com> on 2006/03/07 05:09:05 UTC

db.score.injected

Developers...

Is the configuration property <db.score.injected> still used?

If so in which source file is it used?

I can't seem to find where it is used in the source anywhere.

Line 70 org.apache.nutch.crawl.Injector.java
     if (url != null) {                          // if it passes
        value.set(url);                           // collect it
->        output.collect(value, new
CrawlDatum(CrawlDatum.STATUS_DB_UNFETCHED,
                                             interval));
      }

Should that be:
-> output.collect(value, new CrawlDatum(CrawlDatum.STATUS_DB_UNFETCHED,

interval,jobConf.getFloat("db.score.injected",1.0f)));

Jeff

Re: db.score.injected

Posted by Jeff Ritchie <jr...@netwurklabs.com>.
Thanks Andrzej.