Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by jitendra rajput <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/01 15:20:32 UTC

Write plugin in my own package with Nutch as a jar

Hi,

 I have gone through the tutorial about writing plugin in Nutch source code
itself. But I want to write a nutch plugin in my own package with Nutch jar
in its build path. Is it possible to do so.

Can any one lead me to right direction for same. Any help would be
appreciated.

--
Thanks and regards

Jitendra Singh

Re: Write plugin in my own package with Nutch as a jar

Posted by Volli <il...@web.de>.
in my bookmarks I found this:
http://efreedom.com/Question/1-3310050/
very short, but author is mentioned.
i'm (yet?) no java-developper. so, further questions to the
community ;-))