Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Charles Baker <ch...@datastream.net> on 2006/01/27 23:23:47 UTC

create new user

I've given up on importing my old roller data for now. So, I tried to
create a new user. No dice. I see nothing in the database and get an
error on trying to log in. And yes, the dstest.jsp works. It returns
this:

SUCCESS: Got datasource and connection, class is
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource

----
Charles H. Baker
O: 864.422.5349 C: 864.201.8456
charles.baker@datastream.net
There's nothing wrong with getting a steady paycheck, unless it
interferes with your ability to earn what you're worth. There's the rub.
It usually does. -- T Harv Eker