Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/26 07:01:08 UTC

axis2-war

Matthieu,

I took a look at how you set up the ojpa-derby build for the axis2-war ( per
Maciej's suggestion for the bpel-test module ) and was able to follow the
majority of it. I'm a bit lost on how the "persistent.xml" file is picked up
by the EntityManger. I would expect to find a persistent.xml file that
defines "ode-dao" per the BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.init() ...

        _emf = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("ode-dao", propMap);

I don't see a persistent.xml file defined in the project?

Thanks in advance,

Lance

Re: axis2-war

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.
I did see a persistence.derby.xml file in that project but it defines ...

<persistence-unit name="ode-unit-test-embedded">

so I was a bit lost on how that maps back to
Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory ("ode-dao", propMap).

I'll keep poking at it. Thanks!

Lance

Re: axis2-war

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.