Posted to users@camel.apache.org by David Tombs <cy...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/08 15:38:50 UTC

Multiple Expressions in Spring XML

Hi all,

Is it possible to use multiple Expressions in the Spring XML
<resequence> element? I'd like to do the equivalent of:

resequence(header("mySeqNo"), header("MyCustomerRating"))

in Spring XML, but I can't find a way to do that which fits the XML schema.

Thanks in advance,
David

--
Wise men _still_ seek Him.

Re: Multiple Expressions in Spring XML

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 9:32 PM, David Tombs <cy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 3:38 PM, David Tombs <cy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Is it possible to use multiple Expressions in the Spring XML
>>> <resequence> element? I'd like to do the equivalent of:
>>>
>>> resequence(header("mySeqNo"), header("MyCustomerRating"))
>>>
>>> in Spring XML, but I can't find a way to do that which fits the XML schema.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> David
>>>

>> No that is not possible, you can create a custom expression that is a
>> compound expression.
>
> OK, thanks. I'm still trying to sort through what will be necessary
> for this. In my research, it seems that the example I quoted above
> (from http://camel.apache.org/resequencer.html) is out of date. Is
> that correct? I think you removed that functionality in r1073278.

Thanks I have removed that piece from the documentation.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Multiple Expressions in Spring XML

Posted by David Tombs <cy...@gmail.com>.