Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by CuriousMind <al...@ngc.com> on 2014/03/04 23:41:03 UTC

Unable to build Active MQ 5.9

I am trying to build Active MQ 5.9
it is running the test for the longest time. I tried to skip the test by
running the command
"mvn clean install  -Dmaven.test.skip=true", but it didnt work

what is the right command?

thanks!

Re: Unable to build Active MQ 5.9

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that works. Your command should have worked too:
mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true

Also make sure that you set maven option properly, for instance
export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx2048m -Xms1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -XX:-
UseGCOverheadLimit"

Good luck,
Hadrian

Posted by Zakeria Hassan <za...@gmail.com>.