Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ICM S CP guest 5 <IC...@icn.siemens.de> on 2001/10/24 15:18:48 UTC

Saving wml profiles is incorrect

Hi,

my wml profile hasn't been saved correctly.

When I save my wml profile, after adding some portlets, the new portlets are displayed only by a <entry parent="portlet" /> tag.

The format of this tag must be incorrect because velocity reports an error when I try to display it on a wap browser.

My working wml portlets have the format:
  <entry parent="portlet">
    <control name="ClearPortletControl"/>
  </entry>

How can I force jetspeed writing my new entries in this format?
(How can I add a control to an entry?)

Andreas