Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/09 23:28:22 UTC

Apache Whirr for SolrCloud with external Zookeeper

Hi Folks;

I have tested Solr 4.2.1 as SolrCloud and I think to use 4.3.1 when it is
ready at my pre-production environment. I want to learn that does anybody
uses Apache Whirr for SolrCloud with external Zookeeper ensemble? What
folks are using for such kind of purposes?

Re: Apache Whirr for SolrCloud with external Zookeeper

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Great, let us know how it works for you. Blog post?

Otis
Solr & ElasticSearch Support
http://sematext.com/

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.