Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com> on 2002/10/30 16:53:40 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Regarding your comment about inline building on xsl-editors]

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 15:55, Peter B. West wrote:
> Keiron,
>
> Thanks, and thanks for the references.  I haven't had time to look at
> this in detail yet, but I will as soon as possible.  Do you feel as
> queasy about this as I do?

Hi Peter,

Either way seems quite awkward to me, depending on what view you look at
it from.

It sort of makes sense in particular ways but it is also confusing. Even
though the block area is within an inline area and you might think it is
contained by things like background, link.
On the other side having a block constrained to a line area is difficult
to work out how that should be handled in various situations.

I suppose it needs to go one way or the other.

Keiron