Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/01/27 18:37:40 UTC

Re: svn commit: r372697 - in /db/derby/site/trunk: build/site/ build/site/binaries/ src/documentation/content/xdocs/ src/documentation/content/xdocs/binaries/

Good to see the IBM test results.  One thing about the page -- it looks
like the latest results are appended to the end of the table.  As the
table gets larger, won't it require more and more scrolling to find
today's test results?

David

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 1/27/06, David W. Van Couvering <Da...@sun.com> wrote:
> Good to see the IBM test results.

Yes, and many thanks to Myrna for setting it up. We've discussed
adding a JDK 1.3.1 and J9 / J2ME run to the list of platforms posted,
as it would be good to get some visibility for those VMs out there.

andrew

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
Ah, yes, so I should fix the order sooner rather than later. And/or take off
that limit on the history.
Myrna

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
You're right of course, I know, but I decided it was more important to get
our results out...
I will work on changing it around when I get a moment; I also intend to add
more of our various jvm results, and also 10.1 branch test results as time
goes on...

Myrna